Planning for Widows and Divorcees
Through introductions from our current clients, we also have served many widows helping them understand their wealth and plan for their financial future. We know that when an individual becomes suddenly single, it is critically important to have a team of trusted advocates that can help to get your financial house in order. We assist widows with planning and managing their financial affairs.
That may include:
- Evaluating your personal and household expenses
- Determining where your money is and organizing it
- Helping make smart (not hasty) moves with your money
- Making recommendations based on your best interests
- Coordinating a team of experts for you
- Delivering objective investment and financial advice
- Educating you on all of the elements of your financial life
Schedule a no-obligation meeting with us. To schedule a meeting with Bobby, please click here.