Our mission at Cummings Wealth Management Group is to provide our clients financial security through wealth management with integrity, professionalism, and a caring touch.
Our Client's Bill of Rights
- Our team will be committed to our mission.
- We will set expectations, then strive to surpass them.
- We will acknowledge a mistake and solve it immediately.
- We will do what is in the client’s best interest.
- We will be proactive when we see an opportunity to help our clients.
- We will take the time to educate our clients.
- Clients are why we are here…we will treat them with “Tender Loving Care”.
- The client’s perception is our reality. If they think we blew it . . . we blew it!
- We will be proud, but never satisfied.
- To the client, I am the company.
Here is one of our favorite poems that summarizes our philosophy:
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.
Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, other could destroy overnight.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten.
Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway.
- Mother Teresa